subtitle

My Scooter needs NEONS, SPEAKERS, a Beer holder, SAT NAV, and maybe a rearview mirror.

Sunday 12 February 2012

Looks poo...

The drinks holder was easy enough to fit, clever clamp mechanism that splits in 2 means you don't have to take the scooter apart. It certainly does what it says... And it can fit a bottle of wine / can of beer in it. 'Open beer can' not advised, I tried it and it got all shaken up and frothed all over everything!

To be honest, I'm not sure it's visually right for my scooter. My master plan is to do some 'adult' pimping; for comfort, style and looks. Do i really need a drink holder? Am I going to get thirsty on my 3 minute scoots between gigs? No. Not really. But the mechanism has got me thinking; it's a nice clip on / clip off jobby, might be useful for when I get round to attaching speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment